Building a Legacy requires vision, planning and execution. Luxury to Legacy provides the resources necessary to build and sustain the Legacy for generations. Great Legacies go beyond stock and bond portfolios. Legacy Management helps you best utilize the non-financial assets of an estate including homes, aircraft, yachts, equestrian, wine, art and fine collectables to build lasting legacies.
Legacy to Luxury provides administrative support to manage your estate today and for future generations: Vendor management, bill pay, accounts payable, staffing, payroll, and care for fine collectibles.
- Luxury to Legacy Schedules, Plans, and Facilitates Family Board Meetings
- Legacy to Luxury works with your financial advisors to provide a comprehensive yet seamless level of care for who and what you love.
- Aircraft and Yacht Management
- Acquisition, Financing, and Management
- Trip Scheduling and Logistics for owners and guests
- Sale or trade of existing aircraft and yachts
- Philanthropy Management
- Due diligence of charitable organizations and selection assistance
- Gifting Management and Administration
- Schedule and Planning Fund Raising Activities
- Arranging Leadership meetings to align vision and values
Denver | Castle Pines | Castle Rock | Sedalia | Englewood | Lakewood | Littleton | Centennial | Greenwood Village | Vail | Avon | Beaver Creek | Edwards | Highlands Ranch | Lonetree | Parker